Below are posts published while with GenJuice. Visit my blog at WeAreBIGFiSH.com for my most current posts.
- How Did Girl Talk Break 11 Million & How Can You Compete? | Mashup artist Girl Talk released his album All Day for free download online and reached 11 million people on Facebook alone in 1 week. I cover the series of events leading up to his Facebook fandom and discuss how you can embrace the tactics: freer than free, transparency, and pop culture to do the same for your brand/business.
- Silly Rabbits: Changing Your Facebook Profile Picture Doesn’t Fight Child Abuse | I discuss how to make a viral social good campaign action-oriented by adding simple calls to action and tying a beneficiary organization to the efforts.
- You and Your Brand: What if it’s All Bullsh*t? | While it’s okay to obsess over the impact of your actions online on your personal brand, I assert that all the stressing and obsessing is for naught if you don’t take the time to identify and refine the personal brand you are building. I provide a few ways for you to refine your personal brand.
- 5 Cheeky Reasons Twitter Does Not Suck. YOU Do. | I give the Twitter skeptics a run for their money in this post where I identify 5 benefits (out of a trillion) of being an active part of the Twittersphere.
- Links to Keep Winning With Charlie Sheen | During a time when America was infatuated with the gift that kept giving (Charlie Sheen), I thought it was important to provide the public with original links to Charlie Sheen delights.
- How a MacBook, Facebook, and Canon 7D Are Today’s Tools for Revolution | Young Egyptians created quite a stir (read: revolution) by creating a virtual protest headquarters on Facebook and seeding real-time photos and videos of the political uprising in Tahrir Square as it occurred.
Below are videos published while with GenJuice. Visit my YouTube channel for my latest videos under WE ARE BIGFiSH.
- Danielle Leslie from GenJuice Describes her Experience as a Young Entrepreneur | The GenJuice team was invited to OURTIME’s Buy Young event at the White House Summer 2011. Startup America interviewed me about my experiences as a young entrepreneur.
- Donna Fenn interviews Danielle Leslie and Virgilia Singh of GenJuice | Donna Fenn, author of Upstarts wanted to learn more about the GenJuice Tour, so we caught up with her while in NYC for our event.
- GenJuice Holiday Video E-Card | This was my first attempt at filmmaking. I filmed and edited the video using my MacBook Pro. In the video, I wish viewers lots of self-discovery in 2011 and lay out 3 ways to work towards establishing a personal brand in the new year.
- GenJuice Announces Twitter Contest: Rep Your City! | I announce the Rep Your City Twitter contest, where young innovators and entrepreneurs shout out their fellow innovators in cities across the U.S. This was part of GenJuice’s social media campaign to grow the community and drive ticket sales for the GenJuice Tour.
- The Startup Story You Have to Hear: Grind and Thrive Interview | Torrey McGraw from Grind and Thrive asks us about our startup experience so far. I come in at 7:00.
- The Best Tech for a Summer Road Trip | I’m featured in this short video highlighting the MSI, powered by Intel’s I5 core processor (mouth-full much?) during our GenJuice Tour summer 2010.
- GenJuice Hearts Headline Shirts | The GenJuice team does a tribute to Headline Shirts, one of our sponsors for the GenJuice Tour by showing off our shirts.